1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
2. Jesus Christ is fully human and fully God, being miraculously conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life on earth, and voluntarily died on a cross, as the perfect substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of mankind. He was buried and rose again to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father.
3. Humankind was originally created in the image of God. They sinned by disobeying God; thus, they were alienated from their Creator. Human nature is now corrupt, and every person is in need of salvation and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
4. From creation God ordained the marriage covenant to be a unique bond between one man and one woman. The marriage covenant is sacred and reflective of Jesus’ relationship to his church.
5. The salvation of men and women is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God makes righteous those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
6. The Holy Spirit convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption.
7. Every believer is called to live in the power of the indwelling Spirit so that s/he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God.
8. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, which is composed of all people, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
9. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth – personally, visibly and bodily – to judge all people with justice and mercy, giving over the unrepentant to eternal condemnation but receiving the redeemed into eternal life.
10. The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. Believers are to serve others, as Jesus served, loving their neighbors, and caring for the needy.